Undead Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DiamondsDimons abuse report.

3 posters

Go down

DiamondsDimons abuse report. Empty DiamondsDimons abuse report.

Post by barat4 Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Your Name:

Name: DiamondsDimons

How did they abuse:

Raiding factions with fly and god mode enable.
Making a faction In the sky with obsidian that make It indestructible  
Disrespecting other players and telling them that they can't have opinions .
Disrespecting the Owner deadlygod777

You will be demoted to Member, you will be banned for two weeks and you won't be able to reapply to be part of the staff.
I will probably be demoted to Admin because of you.

Think twice before abusing your powers!

Barat4
barat4
barat4
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

DiamondsDimons abuse report. Empty Re: DiamondsDimons abuse report.

Post by Wumbo Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:53 am

Why the fuck would you make an abuse report if he's just going to be demoted. An abuse report is for people to comment so don't make a report if nobody is going to comment on it. You're just making people feel bad.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:27 am

you might have a point wumbo.. but it could be so its on record and stuff. ya know.

Back to top Go down

Post by ned n shit Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:41 am

In the future I think we should be more cautious and patient when it comes to taking on staff members.

The guy wasn't even here for longer than a week and we gave him a position of power on the server, his very first post was an application. I think it's best to give them time and make sure they value the server and contribute effort towards it without powers. If they truly want to be staff and not just have fun powers or control, they should have no problem with waiting and showing dedication in good faith towards a possible future position.
ned n shit
ned n shit
Zombie Player

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJMrIpwVP3LIQKXo9bmehw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbo Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:04 am

Ned, thats exactly why I'm questioning barat's abilities as a staff member because he is accepting and denying applications without the ability to lock and close threads or giving anyone else a chance to comment.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ned n shit Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:18 am

Wumbo wrote:Ned, thats exactly why I'm questioning barat's abilities as a staff member because he is accepting and denying applications without the ability to lock and close threads or giving anyone else a chance to comment.

I don't think we should be hasty and question his abilities or use profanity in his thread. You've both established yourself as prominent and active staff members of this community and I don't think it would be wise to get hot-headed or start fights at this time. Remaining professional and all that jazz.

I would hope that a friendly verbal reminder to maybe slow down, evaluate things and consult fellow staff before making a deicison would be sufficient.
ned n shit
ned n shit
Zombie Player

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJMrIpwVP3LIQKXo9bmehw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbo Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:34 am

[quote="ned n shit"]
Wumbo wrote:I would hope that a friendly verbal reminder to maybe slow down, evaluate things and consult fellow staff before making a deicison would be sufficient.

He's been told before.

The point is, he doesn't give the community a say in anything and this is the result.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by barat4 Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Wumbo wrote:Ned, thats exactly why I'm questioning barat's abilities as a staff member because he is accepting and denying applications without the ability to lock and close threads or giving anyone else a chance to comment.

Wumbo..... first, Minecraft is not the same as Gary's mod TTT server.
Second, I have been Co-owner on Minecraft servers about three times , I hired staff and demoted players too a lot.
Yes, I am not perfect, yes there some things that some people are doing In my back and I don't see It but when I catch them , It's not the decision of the community to choose If they are going to be demoted or not, I spoke with Frailboymike and he was alright with the demotion of DiamondsDimons.

I made this abuse report just to put It on record like burgers said and that DiamondsDimons would see It, because he wasn't responding to any of my mails while I tried to understand why he did It.

For the applications, when I see nobody post on them , I go on with my opinion, as I know Wumbo, you cannot comment on It because you don't play on Minecraft, like a lot of other TCG members, we are a small community on Minecraft, for now I prefer to accept and deny Minecraft application with the opinion of Frailboymike.

Thank you.

barat4
barat4
barat4
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbo Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:53 pm

barat I understand you know how to play Minecraft. I understand this is not the same as TTT. However, although this is a small community, it needs to be treated like a community. The reason rank applications are on the forums is so that people may comment their opinions. You say you put your opinion when you see nobody comments on them. You have to at least give people a chance to get online and comment on it because not everyone is online at the same time who is going to comment.

Also, by filing this abuse report you are basically publicly shaming him. If the final decision is going to be in the first post then there is no reason for the thread to be made in the first place. You could just send him a message on Skype or Steam or anything like that and let him know rather than going on the forums and making a thread that pretty much rubs it in his face that he was demoted. Theres no point. You said "It's not the decision of the community to choose If they are going to be demoted or not" and although this may be true, the point of making an abuse report is so that people may post their opinions. There is no need for a thread if you don't give anyone a chance to comment on it.

Definition of community

An interacting population of various kinds of individuals (as species) in a common location

The key word there is "interacting". Now, when you instantly make a decision on a post, there is no interaction going on there. This is a community. Please treat it like one. If you won't let anyone comment on it, then there is no point in the thread existing.

I made this abuse report just to put It on record like burgers said and that DiamondsDimons would see It, because he wasn't responding to any of my mails while I tried to understand why he did It.

To put it on record, its not too hard to open up Notepad and type that he abused and was demoted and save it. An abuse report on the forums is not necessary. If he didnt respond, maybe he just wasn't available or he wasn't online? People have lives and won't always be right there waiting for something to comment on so you need to wait and give people a chance to comment before you make a final decision.

ned n shit wrote:In the future I think we should be more cautious and patient when it comes to taking on staff members.

The guy wasn't even here for longer than a week and we gave him a position of power on the server, his very first post was an application. I think it's best to give them time and make sure they value the server and contribute effort towards it without powers. If they truly want to be staff and not just have fun powers or control, they should have no problem with waiting and showing dedication in good faith towards a possible future position.

Ned's post pretty much nailed it. You did not allow anyone else to give their opinion and simply accepted him without any input from the rest of the community. Look at the outcome. He was not ready.

Since you do not have the power to lock or move threads I will do it for you.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down