Undead Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC Admin/mod application requirement suggestion

3 posters

Go down

MC Admin/mod  application requirement suggestion Empty MC Admin/mod application requirement suggestion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:20 am

Maybe we can add requirements to  apply to be admin or mod in MC.. like how many hrs they spent there (gametracker can probably help in that) and in the forms as well. like maybe post count as well.. umm legit post not just spamming every thread with non helpful stuff and then just stop after you get it. idk what do you guys think? ... also how many lvls of mods are ther there is owner/ co-owner, then there admins, then there are respected, members, donators, mods

Last edited by Burgers-13 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

MC Admin/mod  application requirement suggestion Empty Re: MC Admin/mod application requirement suggestion

Post by FrailBoyMike Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:24 am

sounds cool sure we can figure something out
FrailBoyMike
FrailBoyMike
Community Admin

Back to top Go down

MC Admin/mod  application requirement suggestion Empty Re: MC Admin/mod application requirement suggestion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:17 am

Burgers-13 wrote:Maybe we can add requirements to  apply to be admin or mod in MC.. like how many hrs they spent there (gametracker can probably help in that) and in the forms as well. like maybe post count as well.. umm legit post not just spamming every thread with non helpful stuff and then just stop after you get it. idk what do you guys think? ... also how many lvls of mods are ther there is owner/ co-owner, then there admins, then there are respected, members, donators, mods, where they recommended by someone (meaning a higher up)etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbo Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:07 pm

I agree, it should follow the same rules as TTT or similar
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Varga Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Wumbo wrote:I agree, it should follow the same rules as TTT or similar
^^^^^^
My feelings exactly.
Mark Varga
Mark Varga
Zombie Player

https://tough-customergaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:44 am

In regards to approving and denying applications i think it should fall only to the super admin of mc.. in this case i think it would be barat..I say this because that way their isnt power across all applications. meaning  if your a ttt super admin you cant just approve it... they do have a opinion on it but cant really have the final word in it, unless the MC super  admin is not doing his /her job.  hope that makes sense in a way

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbo Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Obivously if you aren't a Superadmin/Owner on Minecraft then you won't be accepting or denying applications.

However, everyone is encouraged to comment on applications as long as its relevant
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down