Undead Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did i ever tell you guys i fuckin love this kid

4 posters

Go down

did i ever tell you guys i fuckin love this kid Empty did i ever tell you guys i fuckin love this kid

Post by ned n shit Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:23 pm

seriously

help him get to mineorama
ned n shit
ned n shit
Zombie Player

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJMrIpwVP3LIQKXo9bmehw

Back to top Go down

did i ever tell you guys i fuckin love this kid Empty Re: did i ever tell you guys i fuckin love this kid

Post by Wumbo Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 pm

ned n shit wrote:

seriously

Omg is this Prodigous? He sounds like he's crying. Omg this actually is Prodigous.....

And you think your family is busy and doesn't have a lot of money. Hahahahaha

Yeah we just got two hospital bills in the mail yesterday and each one was for over $50,000

And you're upset because you don't have enough money to go to a minecraft convention. Im actually sorry for you.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

did i ever tell you guys i fuckin love this kid Empty Re: did i ever tell you guys i fuckin love this kid

Post by barat4 Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:23 pm

I have no words....
barat4
barat4
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by wreck Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Wumbo wrote:
ned n shit wrote:

seriously

Omg is this Prodigous? He sounds like he's crying. Omg this actually is Prodigous.....

And you think your family is busy and doesn't have a lot of money. Hahahahaha

Yeah we just got two hospital bills in the mail yesterday and each one was for over $50,000

And you're upset because you don't have enough money to go to a minecraft convention. Im actually sorry for you.

Damn Wumbo I didn't know you knew the ins and outs of prod's life, or what he and his family struggle with. Must be nice knowing every little detail about someone's life. He's trying to win a contest, why do you have to put him down? Does responding to his video like that make you feel better? I expected better from you for sure.

And barat, I don't get why you have to post a conceiting response like that either, definitely not what I like to see.
wreck
wreck
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbo Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Prod has told me things about his life that he hasn't told any of you. I definitely don't know everything about his life and the way I responded wasn't very good. Just in a shitty mood today.

Sorry.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by barat4 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 pm

I am sorry, but It's not my fault ,It's not only you or prod that have big struggles.....just nvm, I am just tired.
barat4
barat4
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ned n shit Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:24 am

he sounds like he's dying

hasn't he been sick for like a while now
ned n shit
ned n shit
Zombie Player

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJMrIpwVP3LIQKXo9bmehw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum