Undead Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skip The Dips Jr.Mod App

+3
robert paulson
Mr. Tasty.
Skip The Dip
7 posters

Go down

Skip The Dips Jr.Mod App Empty Skip The Dips Jr.Mod App

Post by Skip The Dip Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 am

Steam Name: Skip The Dip
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57460272

How long have you been with us?
Answer: About a week maybe 6-7 hours the reason the playtimes low is because I modded serious ttt but now this is my main server.

What rank are you applying for?
Answer: I am applying for Jr.Mod I received a recommendation from wumbo to do this.

How old are you?
Answer: 14 but I am a mature player who can still have fun but handle situations despite my age.

Why Do you deserve this position?
Answer: I have demonstrated an understanding of the rules of TCG. I respect all players and treat them fairly. I would never go out of my way to ever hurt someone despite what I have done in the past. I also have former staff experience on serious ttt the number one ttt server. I was regarded as a quality mod there Ill link the forum at the end. As being a prior mod I am familiar with the commands and the same exact report system that TCG uses. I also like suggesting ideas to the community and interacting with it. I will be very active on the forums. I also like helping people and trying to brighten their day or experience on the server. I always try to be polite to my superiors and other fellow players.

Do you understand that anyone above your rank should be followed if given advice or warning?
Answer: Yes I do as prior mod and admin candidate I understand being polite,kind,and respectful is essential to being a moderator.

Have you ever been banned from our server? If so, for what reason?
Answer: No but I have 1 slay from being afk.

http://seriousttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2338  
http://seriousttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1224
Skip The Dip
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Skip The Dips Jr.Mod App Empty Re: Skip The Dips Jr.Mod App

Post by Mr. Tasty. Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:35 am

From what I have seen you are very friendly and helpful on the server. After staring at the formats I believe you did this correctly, a lil to colorful though lol. Therefor +support
Mr. Tasty.
Mr. Tasty.
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by robert paulson Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:38 am

+support have been with skip and friends with him for almost 2 months now from modding together on Serious ttt.. great mod. great guy

Last edited by Wumbo on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing your support)
robert paulson
robert paulson
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile4Thecαмεяα Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:41 am

I've worked with you over at serious ttt back when I was a temp moderator. That server is ALWAYS filled with a big crowd and moderating there isn't easy whatsoever. If you can handle that, i'm sure you can handle moderating here with tcg.

You've been active on the forums and the server, respectful to the community and staff, and have contributed a lot while here so you have my +Support mate.
Smile4Thecαмεяα
Smile4Thecαмεяα
Community Founder
Forum Developer
Community FounderForum Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbo Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 am

rober paulson wrote:+1 have been with skip and friends with him for almost 2 months now from modding together on Serious ttt.. great mod. great guy

The rank applications thread has been updated. I recommend reading this to get used to our forums and our server.

As for Skip, try not to make your rank application full of colors like that because it is often very distracting and hard to read. Having some color is not a bad thing, but too many colors makes it hard to read.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JacksonJRB Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:00 am

Hope to see you on the team. +support
JacksonJRB
JacksonJRB
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbo Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:39 am

Ive talked to you a lot, and you have plenty of experience with the both the game and the rules. Mostly everyone who is going to comment on this application has, and you have the support of the community. We are in need of staff members and you seem to be willing to help. Don't mess up and you'll be fine. If you have any questions please ask me, wreck, or Mike. Good Luck.

Accepted.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Zombie Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile4Thecαмεяα Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Wumbo remember to promote him on the forums when you accept the application. I've took care of it this time, but next time you must find your way to that ACP.
& you forgot Mark btw. smugcross
Smile4Thecαмεяα
Smile4Thecαмεяα
Community Founder
Forum Developer
Community FounderForum Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Varga Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:21 am

The pain inside...
Mark Varga
Mark Varga